What is provided?
- Full-size pool table
- Large selection of books for adults and children
- Wooden railway track and building blocks
- Ride-on wheelie bugs for toddlers
- Games, inc playing cards, Monopoly, Cluedo and Bananagrams
- Sonos speakers linked to free Google Play account (Download the free Sonos controller app to a tablet or smartphone. You can also add your own music services, such as a Spotify account)
- TV with free Netflix account
- Piano and sheet music
- Guitars (3) and ukuleles (3)
- Logs, firelighters and matches in the colder months - to get you started. Please take care with the fires. Always use the spark guards and burn logs bought for this purpose only (please do not use wood from the garden or poly-tunnel as this is not suitable for indoor hearths and can cause chimney fires). ALWAYS dispose of cold ash in the silver metal ASH dustbin outside. NEVER put ash, even if it seems stone cold, in the plastic wheelie bins.
- Large wrap-around garden
- Croquet set
- Tree swing for children (used at own risk)
- Charcoal barbecue (please supply your own coals)
- Patio table and seating for 8
- Deckchairs (6)
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Double electric range cooker with six-ring halogen hob and rotisserie
- Second electric fan oven
- American-style fridge freezer (no ice-maker)
- Second fridge and freezer
- Dualit six-slice toaster
- Two dishwashers
- Large washing machine and drying room
- Hand blender, electric whisk and scales
- Large and small pans, steamers, frying pans, griddle
- Baking tins and casserole dishes, plus serving bowls
- Knives and utensils, inc set for barbecue
- Bone china plates and dishes, and cutlery
- Teapots, coffee percolator and cafetière
- Glasses for wine and champagne, pint glasses, mugs and beakers
- Tea towels
- Dishcloths, sponges and scourers
- Washing-up liquid
- Dishwasher tablets
- Kitchen roll, foil and baking parchment
- Bin liners
- Food caddy bags
Cooking essentials to get you started
- A little olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and and vegetable oil
- Common herbs and spices
- Salt and black pepper
- Tea and instant coffee
- In the herb garden: rosemary, sage and mint
(If you do a lot of cooking, we'd be grateful if you could replace any items you use up)
- Toilet rolls (we leave a minimum of two rolls per toilet - you will need to buy your own if you run out)
- Hand soap
- Hand towels
- Bath towels
- Bath mats
- Bedlinen - Many of our duvets are feather filled. Please let us know if anyone in your party requires a non-feather duvet and in which bed they will be sleeping.
- To view the sleeping arrangements available, please see the floor plans
- Front door wreath
- Decorated tree – cut from nearby RSPB Arne, as part of their annual works to maintain the heathland habitat. It is a wild tree so may be quite wild in shape!
- Wheelie bugs, indoor teepee, books, wooden bricks. There is also a wooden train set (with some small parts). If this is not on display in the hallway, please look inside the cupboard under the main stairs.
- Two Tripp Trapp high chairs for babies or toddlers (no straps).
- One child step-stool for sink (in gardener's toilet at the rear of the property).
- Plates, bowls and cutlery for small children can be found in the cupboard and drawers underneath the adult crockery and cutlery in the kitchen.
- Microwave in back kitchen.
- One travel cot (please let us know which room to set this up in and please BRING YOUR OWN COT LINEN).
- Blackout blinds in Bedroom 3 (the first floor room with the sofa bed).
- There are NO BABY GATES on the stairs at the property. Our main staircase is very wide and must remain clear at all times in case of fire. There is a small gate at the top of the back servants' stairs but this is not a child safety gate is only a visual reminder to guests that there are stairs beyond – if they choose to close them. There is also a door at the bottom of the back servants' stairs. Please do not leave small children unsupervised at any time.
- There is one bath in the main bathroom on the first floor. Please be aware that this is a normal, family bathroom and NOT A WET ROOM, so please use the bath mats provided and do not allow children to spray or splash water around the room.
- The hot water in the property is VERY HOT, so please supervise young children at all times.
- Water bowl
- Welcome treats
- Door gate – for keeping dogs in the kitchen areas